The best treatment is prevention so wash your hands and stay clear of from sick people.
Here are Seven Other Tips:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day (preferably warm), this helps you repel contaminants
- Stay active! Exercise boosts your immune system.
- Keep your nose and lips sealed with lip balm or vaseline. This keeps your mucous membranes sealed and helps prevents entry of the virus
- Take a teaspoon of honey right before bed. It coats your tongue and throat. It is also antibacterial, an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Prioritize sleep, don’t wait to get sick. It helps boost immunity.
- Stay socially connected via the phone, facetime or skype—Nourish your social vitality
- Practice living with uncertainty. It helps boost your resilience
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time, and we are sorry about any inconvenience this may cause.