Coronavirus Prevention Tips: How to Thrive not just Survive (Courtesy of or colleague at Stanford, Dr Allan Mishra)
The best treatment is prevention so wash your hands and stay clear of from sick people.
Here are Seven Other Tips:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day (preferably warm), this helps you repel contaminants
- Stay active! Exercise boosts your immune system.
- Keep your nose and lips sealed with lip balm or vaseline. This keeps your mucous membranes sealed and helps prevents entry of the virus
- Take a teaspoon of honey right before bed. It coats your tongue and throat. It is also antibacterial, an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Prioritize sleep, don’t wait to get sick. It helps boost immunity.
- Stay socially connected via the phone, facetime or skype—Nourish your social vitality
- Practice living with uncertainty. It helps boost your resilience
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time, and we are sorry about any inconvenience this may cause.
Back to blog